Wednesday, February 6, 2008

And the Sites Keep Coming

It is important to always keep the content of your site updated and fresh. Though it has been a little while since I have last updated the news I have plenty of updates today. Since our last post many exciting things have happened in the wide world of the web development.

The great guys and gals over at Zend have release version 1.5 of their framework, which is powering more and more of my sites including this one, as well as the release of Joomla! 1.5. In my opinion if open source web projects could be super heoros then they would be Batman and Wolverine...respectively.

I have been very busy finishing up two sites as well as providing collaboration and development support for another. For further details of the sites please check out the updated portfolio.

No comments: